Can't wait to play the official one :D
Serment - Contract with a Devil Beta Demo
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Follow Serment on Steam to get the latest updates and bug fixes!
- Add the game to your Wishlist to receive an email notification when the full commercial version is released in Late 2017!
Serment - Contract with a Devil (or Serment, for short) is a visual novel/JRPG dungeon crawler hybrid where you play as a girl who was revived by a beautiful devil.
Though, instead of claiming our heroine’s ever so cliche human soul, the devil demands a huge sum of money for payment. If the payment comes even one day late, the heroine's soul will return to the afterlife.
And so, her light-hearted, comedic adventure to save up enough money before the deadline begins.
Despite the dark sounding premise, the majority of Serment will be light-hearted slice of life events (more commonly known as cute girls doing cute things).
- 1 out of 4 playable characters in the full version
- Cute anime girls!
- First 3 dungeon floors with manually designed puzzles
- Over 100 unique items to discover!
- A lot of cute anime girls!
- Turn-based RPG battles with simple mechanics but a lot of depth.
- A detailed dating sim time management system.
- Cooking, crafting and fishing minigames!
- Did we mention that there will be cute anime girls?
This demo can be finished in around 2.5 hours of playtime, and has roughly 7% of the contents in the full version.
If you already have version 2.xx, simply download the patch and extract to your game folder! (Save files from versions earlier than 2.04 might be incompatible with the patch)
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I still absolutely adore your game, mate~ Can't wait for late 2017!
This game is so freakishly good, I swear -I can hardly even wait to play the full version! ^^
Thank you! The beta demo is going to be much better, we hope you will give it a try as well :)
I did a Let's Play of your demo :)
Can't wait for the next demo and when the full game is released
I like what you did there with hybriding the visual novel and dungeon crawler mechanics, I always felt visual novels in themselves are kind of lacking.