Demo update 2.04
We have added 1 new boss battle and made several changes/bug fixes to the demo!
Here's the complete changelog:
- Rewrote a few scenes (Removed some nameless characters' dialogues and made minor adjustments in a couple of other places).
- Each summoned party member now takes an equal share of G dropped in battles (All dropped items and treasure chests are not affected).
- Increased G rewards and loot drop chance of most enemies to compensate for the above change.
- Fixed the inner waypoint of Floor 3 not working.
- Replaced the confirmation message of deleting a save file to avoid confusion with loading.
- Replaced the 2 center doors in Floor 3 with a single door requiring 2 keys.
- Slightly reduced amount of MT drained after losing a battle.
- Increased amount of MT drained otherwise.
- Fixed Young Wolf's battle AI not working.
- Added a "Load" option in boss battle menu.
- Reduced initial selling price of all weapons.
- A weapon's selling price now scales with its level (Up to 80% of buying price).
- Fixed Floor 2's spinner appearing in the wrong direction.
- Fixed Floor 3's spinner not immediately reappearing if the player turns away in the same tile.
- Added 2nd encounter with Sera on Floor 3.
- Cooking multiple food items now only require half the time after the first copy (For example, cooking time of a Fruit Cake is 30 minutes. Cooking 2 Fruit Cakes at the same time will now take 45 minutes instead of 1 hour).
- Fixed buying/selling/cooking/crafting quantity not resetting to 1.
- Fixed a rare bug where variables are not updated after a new patch (Might be incompatible with save files from version 2.02 and below. Sorry about this, it will not happen again).
- Fixed buying food items crashing the game.
- Fixed some typos.
- Changed battle speed calculation formula (Characters with extremely low AGI are now a bit slower).
- Tripled essence drop rate (All non-boss enemies have a very small chance of dropping essences).
- Fixed Ice Shrapnel’s damage not being calculated correctly.
- Increased Shadow Cross’ damage.
- Increased Vampiric Touch’s lifesteal percentage from 20 to 50.
- Nerfed Shadow Slime’s INT.
- Fixed Floor 3's Recharge key being disabled.
Follow Serment on Steam to get the latest updates as soon as they're available!
patch to 2.04.zip 41 MB
Jul 02, 2017
SermentBetaDemo-2.04.zip 459 MB
Jul 02, 2017
Get Serment - Contract with a Devil Beta Demo
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.